Thursday, July 17, 2008

We're Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Wow. Finally. Things are finally starting to get settled down for us. We are almost all unpacked...not to say I don't have PLENTY of decorating to do. But for the most part our lives are falling into a comfortable routine. Routine? Boring you say? No way. I know my days are jammed packed full of craziness. From the moment I wake up....to the moment I pass out from exhaustion there is never a dull second. But here are a few pics I took of the girls the last few days.....I got a lot of catching up to do!

1 comment:

Krazy Keetch's said...

Cute pics! Yes it's so hard. I keep wanting to squeeze stuff in to do with them before they go back to school, but it keeps falling through the cracks. Guess we were meant to be lazy bums that just sit around the house all the summer :) Oh well. Oh and I think you have the cutest personality..I always think that when I read your stuff or look at your myspace! So I wanted to tell you that! Take care!!