Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A little divine intervention.....




I got a call yesterday from my big brother in Texas that my 3 1/2 year old niece McKenzi is not doing very well. She suffers from a condition where she gets AVM's in her brain (basically they an abnormal collection of blood cells), and they found more. She had surgery about two years ago to remove a few and has gone through so much at such a young age. We would all appreciate it enormously if everyone would please keep her in their thoughts and prayers. I have faith that the doctors here at the Phoenix Children's Hospital will have better news than the doctors she has been seeing in Texas. They saved her life the first time, and I am confident they will now as well! So please send all your prayers to my beautiful neice and her family and let's all hope for a miracle!!!

1 comment:

Lee said...

I will pray for her. Love you Jess.